Social Media Executive
The social media advertising team manages all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically related to paid social media. DWA is looking for a creative, results-driven social media executive to work across a portfolio of technology clients within EMEA. The focus is primarily on Facebook and LinkedIn. This role is client facing and will require the ability to work with client servicing teams and other digital specialists.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Closely work with the Account Management team to understand client needs and communicate insights and results back to clients
- Develop and execute detailed creative testing plans (ad copy, image, CTA, etc.), analyse and report back results to clients
- Take the initial campaign briefs and create practical and measurable plans for delivering platform ROI
- Be one of the primary points of contact for our key clients on all things social
- Identify and build best practices and processes for social media management such as campaign set up, trafficking, targeting, bidding, and creative.
- Remain abreast of and share knowledge and opinion of developments in broader social media and digital spaces
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- 0 – 2 years’ experience working within an integrated paid social position
- Desirable Certifications:
- Facebook Blueprint and social media relevant certification
- Google Analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms like SocialMoov or Sprinklr is a plus
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple campaigns and tight deadlines
- Good understanding of planning social campaigns across various mechanisms, channels and buying models
- Strong presentation skills with the ability and confidence to deliver in front of senior stakeholders
- Content creation/writing skills is a plus
- Highly commercial, analytical and driven with the ability to identify opportunities and act upon them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
About DWA London:
Our London office based in Farringdon is a team of 40 awesome people. We have daily replenished fruit bowls, a wide choice of breakfast cereals, canned soft drinks, a fancy coffee machine, and it would be rude not to mention our well-stocked beer/gin/bubbles-fridge!
Across the year we really do embrace the ‘Play Hard’. For our summer party last year, we took 2 nights away near Chichester, spending the day surfing and paddle-boarding. Christmas was celebrated in Shoreditch, and there are also regular ‘Out of the Box’ social events which can be anything from visiting a museum to rounders in a park. We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.