Paid Search Manager
The key role of the Paid Search Manager is to deliver best in class paid search campaigns management for our German clients and help DWA EMEA develop and reinforce our client portfolio. Strong communication, project management, and market knowledge are required, as the candidate will be key in day-to-day client communication and account management.
Depending on the location of this candidate, he/she will work closely with, and report to, the Performance Director EMEA based in London and/or the Client Services Director in our Munich office.
- Expertise: The Paid Search Manager will, through their knowledge and experience of paid search campaigns management, earn the respect of their clients and their peers.
- Analytical: The Paid Search Manager will have a data-centric approach to all marketing decisions and be able to extract and deliver insights from campaign performance to clients and team members.
- German Language: Native German speaker, along with fluent written and spoken English, is required for this role, as the Paid Search Manager will be working either in and/or with our Munich team and clients, as well as with our London team.
- Ability to work independently and experience working in a matrix environment is also preferred.
- Take the strategic lead across all paid search accounts for our German team and clients, including the ones sitting with our London team
- Regularly communicate with clients via phone and email; offer expertise and value to savvy enterprise level clients
- Setup and implementation for all SEM campaigns
- Help manage paid search campaigns end-to-end
- Contribute to delivering a streamlined approach to PPC campaign management and optimisation
- Deliver in-depth analysis, trend spotting and accurate reporting
- Train and develop junior staff members where necessary and appropriate
- Assist in the management of a team and ensure that it delivers to clients’ expectations
- Collaborate with Client Services team where appropriate
- Other duties as required by the senior management team
- 2 - 4 years SEM experience
- German native speaker with fluent written and spoken English
- Experience transitioning and launching accounts independently
- Experience with CPA/CPL campaigns, particularly in the B2B social sphere
- Proven track record of delivering excellent results across acquisition and brand
- Creative and curious; seeks out new developments to grow own knowledge
- Organised, with attention to detail
- International experience preferable (experience with multi-language campaigns and implementation of a strategic approach to a global account)
- Delivery and support of new business pitches
- Be creative and analytical
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have a naturally helpful, enthusiastic and approachable demeanour
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A genuine interest in technology
- Tools, Certifications, and Proficiencies:
- Advanced Google AdWords certified (may get certified after employment begins)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (certification a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of at least one Bid Management Platform is preferred (AMO, Marin, DoubleClick)