Social Media Manager
The social media advertising team manages all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically related to paid social media. The Social Media Manager is a senior member of the team who works alongside the Social Media Executives to ensure campaign and client success. In an immensely fast-moving channel, the ideal candidate will be highly driven and entrepreneurially minded.
- Develop and manage key client relationships
- Create, implement, track, analyse and optimise paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and social optimisation tools
- Lead social advertising capabilities in new business proposals
- Provide weekly reports on assigned clients to the management team
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimisations
- Provide guidance and support to DWA’s Social Media Executives on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate the success of social media advertising campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights to help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Collaborate across teams to integrate media, search and social campaigns
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Stay up to date with new social trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Certifications: Google Analytics preferred
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in social media advertising, paid search marketing or media planning and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven experience
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn advertising highly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and performance advertising
- Experience with 3rd party campaign social management platforms like SocialMoov, Social.com and 4C
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
About DWA London:
Our London office based in Farringdon is a team of 40 awesome people. We have daily replenished fruit bowls, a wide choice of breakfast cereals, canned soft drinks, a fancy coffee machine, and it would be rude not to mention our well-stocked beer/gin/bubbles-fridge!
Across the year we really do embrace the ‘Play Hard’. For our summer party last year, we took 2 nights away near Chichester, spending the day surfing and paddle-boarding. Christmas was celebrated in Shoreditch, and there are also regular ‘Out of the Box’ social events which can be anything from visiting a museum to rounders in a park. We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.