Senior Account/Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Account/Project Manager with a passion for making a complex account with a multitude of moving pieces function like a well-oiled machine. This position is ideal for an individual with 8-10 years of digitally focused account and project management experience within a media and/or full-service agency environment.
This candidate will have a can-do and positive attitude and have experience working with internal teams, clients, and partners.
Having a solid understanding of the digital media agency business and a strong working knowledge of digital media channels is critical, including paid search, paid social and programmatic media. Experience and familiarity with media planning, ad ops (tagging, trafficking, etc.), measurement, analytics, and reporting is a plus.
As our Senior Account/Project Manager, you will manage internal schedules, timelines, deliverables, and due dates. You will also serve as a primary point of contact for key clients in media, marketing and analytics, along with the Global Account Director.
- Reconcile hours to invoices and audit billing and contracts for accuracy
- Work with the Global Account Director to develop SOWs
- Manage, review and analyze client facing deliverables for consistency and formatting
- Learn and manage client-specific processes to ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain an understanding and documentation of client preferences, styles, and requirements
- Develop, track, maintain, and drive project timelines, including dependencies and impact to timelines
- Work with project management and productivity tools like Smartsheet, Box and MS Office
- Ensure team members, vendors and clients are aware of scope and schedules and adhere to client service level agreements (SLAs)
- Discuss and agree prioritization with clients should scope change be requested
- Schedule and host internal project team meetings
- Communicate project status internally and externally and provide early alerts of any obstacles that may impede deadlines
- Schedule and manage client status meetings and maintain weekly status reports for multiple lines of business and client audiences
- Participate on client calls (as needed by account team), take notes, identify action items, and prepare and distribute client contact reports
- Look for opportunities to improve processes, including furthering efficiencies and improving communication both internally and with clients
- Monitor project status and staff hours daily to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget
- 8 – 10 years of project management experience, preferably within a media/full service agency or client-side marketing department setting
- Advanced capabilities in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and project management software are required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Organized and detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Positive team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a diverse project load and produce positive results in a fluid environment
- Knowledge of financial project management, including project budgets, staff resourcing, and billing
If you have experience working in an agency environment, a passion for problem solving, a commitment to excellence, and the desire to work on a leading US technology brand, we’d love to hear from you.