SEM Team Lead
DWA is looking for an SEM Team Lead who is comfortable under pressure and thrives in an environment where performance is paramount. The ideal SEM Team Lead candidate will be comfortable playing a hybrid role within the search team. A portion of his/her time will be spent on campaign creation and management, and the remainder will be spent helping to manage and professionally develop search team members.
This individual will also assist the Search Director in improving and developing internal processes and structure within the search team. Aside from an operational role, this individual will also provide strategic insight on various key client accounts and campaigns.
Please note that this isn't a remote position. Also, you must be authorized to work in the US, and sponsorship isn't available for this position.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of key client relationships, which requires calls, meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Responsible for effectively managing various client accounts and budgeting requirements
- Responsible for the planning and strategic development of campaigns and account structure
- Develop and executive various strategies to increase paid media traffic
- Delegate and manage campaign management tasks to our in-house and remote SEM team
- Work closely with the Search Director to develop and fine tune processes and workflows
- Manage and professionally develop the SEM team team, effectively sharing knowledge, coordinating training sessions, and refining skills sets
- Work closely with the Search Director to monitor performance of key client accounts and provide campaign management and strategy recommendations to improve performance and scale accounts
- Stay up-to-date with new search trends and industry news and disseminate throughout team
- 4+ years of search marketing experience (SEM required; display, media, and SEO are pluses)
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of entry to mid-level associates
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are not required, but they must be obtained while employed with DWA Media.
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and display, such as Marin Tools
- Excellent analytical, technical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, and able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or similar field preferred (MBA is a plus)