The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) team manages biddable media, including SEM/PPC, display/GDN, and remarketing. The SEM Analyst is a key support role that works closely with SEM Program Managers to ensure campaign and client success.
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, 3rd party SEM platforms and other search engines
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly SEM optimization tasks (i.e. keyword expansion, ad testing, negative management, etc.)
- Provide consistent and effective support to SEM Program Managers on day-to-day management of campaigns and new SEM opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of SEM campaigns to inform investment decisions
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize SEM programs
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc analytical support to SEM Program Managers
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are not required but must be obtained while employed with DWA Media.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in search marketing, digital marketing, and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven environment
- Experience with Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter mandatory
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and performance advertising
- Experience with 3rd party campaign management platforms like Marin Software is a plus