The programmatic team is an integral part of the integrated performance and media team and works to execute against strategies for clients. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with programmatic media buying or ad operations. He/she is also a great communicator and is ready to lead the team implementing programmatic media buys across the agency. The Programmatic Manager will report to the Programmatic Director.
- Drive agency strategy around programmatic buying through technology platforms
- Evaluate and recommend current and potential technology partners
- Setup, manage and optimise different types of programmatic inventory via multiple Demand Side Platforms
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Manage and lead members of the programmatic buying team
- Oversee implementation of all programmatic media campaigns
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimisation and management
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the integrated media team
- Maintain and stay current about industry news and research
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least one year of hands on experience with one or more of the following media technology tools: DSPs, SSPs, ad-servers, ad-exchanges, retargeting tools, Google Display Network
- 2+ years of experience in digital media
- Experience with any of the following tools is a plus: DataXu, Quantcast, TubeMogul, DoubleClick
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
About DWA London:
Our London office based in Farringdon is a team of 40 awesome people. We have daily replenished fruit bowls, a wide choice of breakfast cereals, canned soft drinks, a fancy coffee machine, and it would be rude not to mention our well-stocked beer/gin/bubbles-fridge!
Across the year we really do embrace the ‘Play Hard’. For our summer party last year, we took 2 nights away near Chichester, spending the day surfing and paddle-boarding. Christmas was celebrated in Shoreditch, and there are also regular ‘Out of the Box’ social events which can be anything from visiting a museum to rounders in a park. We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.