Paid Search Manager
DWA is looking for Paid Search Manager who is comfortable under pressure in fast-paced working conditions and thrives in an environment where performance is paramount. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a high level of campaign creation and management experience, as well as team building and training.
You will manage and optimise paid media campaigns, including SEM/PPC, display/GDN, and remarketing, with the goals to increase conversions, optimise for target CPA goals, and efficiently increase leads for our key clients. You will also have opportunities to provide strategic insight on campaigns, as well as improve internal processes and structure.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop and manage key client relationships, which requires calls and meetings
- Responsible for effectively managing various client accounts and budgeting requirements
- Responsible for the planning and strategic development of campaigns and account structure
- Capable of delegating and leading a team of Paid Search Executives, who act as a support team for Paid Search Managers
- Provide weekly reports on assigned clients to Paid Search Account Director and account teams communicating overall progress, initiatives, and other high-level topic matters that management and team members should be aware of
- Report and communicate results/ideas with clients and also share with the paid search team, promoting team growth
- Develop strategies, oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic
- Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimisation, budget pacing, and efficient lead production
- Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, and Google Trends
- Run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads to produce the best conversion rates for clients
- Stay up-to-date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
What We're Looking for in a Teammate
- Inspirational and passionate
- Has a multidisciplinary skill set
- Is curious, iterative, and collaborative
- Balances factual information with intuition and creativity
- Cares about winning as one team
- Is looking to do things that haven’t been done before
- Can tell stories with data
- Builds strong internal and external relationships
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of paid media experience, including search marketing (SEM REQUIRED; Display and Remarketing are pluses)
- Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are not required but must obtain while employed with DWA
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong analytical skills and industry presence, as well as innate curiosity and aptitude
- Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and Display, such as Marin Tools
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Psychology, or similar field preferred
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking. We foster a culture of ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’, and actively encourage our team members to have, and share opinions.
About DWA London:
Our London office based in Farringdon is a team of 40 awesome people. We have daily replenished fruit bowls, a wide choice of breakfast cereals, canned soft drinks, a fancy coffee machine, and it would be rude not to mention our well-stocked beer/gin/bubbles-fridge!
Across the year we really do embrace the ‘Play Hard’. For our summer party last year, we took 2 nights away near Chichester, spending the day surfing and paddle-boarding. Christmas was celebrated in Shoreditch, and there are also regular ‘Out of the Box’ social events which can be anything from visiting a museum to rounders in a park. We also love to connect on a global level with our colleagues from around the world. It sounds cliché but we really are one big happy family.