Jr. Media Consultant (m/w/d)
With over 2,000 employees in Europe and 6,000 employees globally, DWA Media (www.dwamedia.de), as part of Merkle, Inc. (www.merkleinc.com), advises and supports B2B and technology companies all over the world.
For our media and marketing team in Munich, we are looking for a new colleague (m/w/d) who loves challenges and wants to be a part of our growing team.
If you’re open, creative, able to work under pressure, customer-driven, assume responsibility with pleasure, appreciate flat hierarchies, like to develop unconventional points of view, and can hold discussions in English and German, then we would like to meet you.
Strategy and Planning
- You support developing media activities and media plans based on your client’s strategic priorities and the local requirements
- You support the creation of the strategy, planning and integration of the media in the overall planning
- You maintain good relationships and cooperate with local and regional publishers
- You are the business card of DWA and fulfill this task as a trusted advisor
- Successfully completed bachelor’s degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering or similar commercial education
- First steps in the digital media buying and planning space
- Experience in developing widespread multi-channel strategies and a sound understanding of the key concepts in this field
- Experience with digital marketing channels (paid search, social media, programmatic marketing and analytics)
- Excellent command of German and English (written and spoken)
What We Offer:
- Varied and exciting work in an international company
- Lean company structure with flat hierarchies and short decision routes
- A modern office excellently located in the heart of Munich
- An open-hearted, friendly team that enjoys its work and is looking forward to growing with you
- An attractive salary package
If you enjoy working on and being responsible for challenging projects and want to work with a successful team, please apply to DWA. Please send us your application, including salary expectation and possible start date, to Isabel Gordalla (email@example.com).