Digital Media Analyst
The Digital Media Analyst must bring a passion for creative and analytical thinking and reporting know-how. He/she must also be a team player, with a willingness to collaborate on a variety of projects, as well as an efficient and independent worker. The ideal candidate will have a track record of facing problems smartly with confidence, overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources, and maintaining composure under pressure. Responsibilities include working closely with the account team to track, monitor, and optimize live campaigns to maximize performance.
This is an entry-level role with commensurate salary offered, and you must be authorized to work in the U.S. The position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Regularly generate detailed reporting on campaign performance for assigned accounts using Excel, as well as our data visualization platform, Datorama
- Utilize Analytics products, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst, for conducting on-site performance analysis
- Perform regular quality assurance checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as contracted
- Execute ad operations for lead generation campaigns, including technical campaign setup, monitoring, and reporting
- Work collaboratively with media teams to recommend modifications and optimizations
- College graduate with a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science. Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or similar field preferred.
- At least 1 year of online advertising experience, preferably at an agency, media, or technology company, required
- Advanced Excel skills required; vlookups, nested formulas, pivots, VBA a plus
- Google Analytics knowledge required; exposure to URL tracking a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Possess creative problem-solving dexterity
- Understanding of online advertising industry, rich media display products, and campaign success metrics; media buying/selling preferred
- Proficiency in all standard Microsoft Office programs, including Excel and PowerPoint