Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing.
Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking.
As an Analytics Manager, you will oversee campaign reporting and analysis across some of our largest clients within the B2B space. Working in a fast pace environment you will be comfortable working under pressure and thrive in a data driven environment. Working alongside another Analytics Manager you will jointly own all analytics activity across the DWA UK team supporting our goal of becoming a world-class data driven marketing and media agency. Supported by Merkle, DWA continues to grow within the B2B sector recently winning some of the world’s largest technology giants.
Life as an Analytics Manager at DWA
- Reporting directly into the Account Director you will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading B2B data technology providers. Overseeing all the reporting and ad operations for this client as well as assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Acting as the key point of contact for both clients and vendors, this role will help evangelize web analytics and position DWA as an expert within this field.
- Fully owning and managing the infrastructure of the DWA reporting and analytics platforms including; platform visualization, Troubleshoot QA errors, rollout and completion of client reports and training teams on usage and customization.
- Collaborate with global counterparts within DWA and Merkle, sharing knowledge, current projects and initiatives as well as demonstrate recent successes.
- Actively contribute to DWA’s goal of becoming a thought leader on data driven marketing and advertising.
- Working towards becoming an expert within the analytics space, keeping abreast of latest trends.
- Training the media and intent marketing teams within DWA to help up-skill individuals that actively work in the digital media landscape.
- Continuously optimising processes and best practices.
- Direct experience within a web analytics or marketing data driven role.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Web Analytics, or any other major web analytics platform.
- Strong analytical skills and industry presence, coupled with innate curiosity and aptitude.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Some HTML and coding knowledge, knowledge of SQL language a plus.
- Comfortable within DoubleClick and IAS platforms as well as experience of working with other 3rd party ad serving and verification services.
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Company Pension, Private Medical and other corporate benefits
- Free breakfast, fruit and most importantly, biscuits!
- Food Fridays – enjoy a takeaway lunch courtesy of us once a month
- Four Thirsty - have a drink on us on a Friday afternoon!
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.