DWA is data-driven media planning and buying agency. We cater specifically to the Tech sector and work with some of the world’s biggest players in the category. Several recent new business wins have sparked the hunt for new talent. Our clients are sophisticated and have interesting challenges that require creative thinking, that extends far beyond media reach and frequency.
We’re looking for an Account Executive looking to propel their career by joining an awesome team of switched-on media professionals, working on big brands with interesting challenges and sophisticated marketers.
The agency has a great culture, with all the typical industry perks. We work hard, and we balance that with a rounded approach to health and wellbeing. Each month we come together over a buffet breakfast and get inspired with a team cultural outing.
Also, to note - DWA is a part of Merkle, the world’s leading data-driven performance agency. This means you’ll be exposed to best in class technology solutions and platforms, and be able to deliver client work that is truly cutting edge.
About the role:
The Account Executive will work the Account Manager to provide strategic media and marketing consulting services to tier-one clients. Responsible for planning and implementation of digital and non-digital advertising campaigns, the Account Executive will also manage their own patch of tier two clients, supported by an Account Coordinator.
To qualify for this role, you should:
- HAVE 9–24 months experience in an agency role. This role is perfect for a media account coordinator looking to step up.
- BE organised and work with the AM to manage competing priorities.
- BE detail orientated. You’ll be dealing with big dollars and intricate campaign data, where accuracy is paramount.
- HAVE confidence. You’ll be negotiating with salespeople, delegating tasks to a junior member of staff, and presenting to senior clients.
To excel in this role, you should:
- BE naturally curious. Delivering great media work requires divergent thinking, influenced by a wide variety of sources.
- BE a problem solver. You’ll encounter numerous challenges in the role that will require an entrepreneurial approach. Easy answers to complicated briefs won’t often present themselves. Resources and time may be limited.
- HAVE a strong point of view. You’ll be employed for your media expertise and informed opinion.
- Meeting with your AM to discuss client work in progress and map out your tasks.
- Delegate, where appropriate to your AC and help manage their workload.
- Assist your AM in implementation for top tier clients, while proactively planning on your own patch of developing clients.
- Checking of campaign pacing and performance (and optimisation where necessary) across multiple media channels (we buy TV, radio, OOH, print, direct & programmatic display, social, etc.)
- Analysing and interpreting campaign performance, and providing insights to team and clients. Developing the campaign and post-campaign reporting process with the AM.
- Researching the market. Reading trade press to understand the industry and be aware of developments in marketing, ad technology, and the broader Tech category and the sharing of insights with the wider agency and clients.
- Meeting with publishers, suppliers and tech partners to develop understanding of the advertising ecosystem and bring great ideas back to our clients.
- Presenting internally on client overviews, industry developments, media channel updates. Presenting externally, leading client WIPs, taking part in post-campaign presentations, and strategy recommendations.