DWA is hiring for a new Account Coordinator to join our Sydney office supporting direct roles of developing and creating paid-media strategies for top Technology companies.
The Account Coordinator—Media will support the paid-media team under the direction of the Account Director within a media agency including offline, online, and social media channels. He/she will fulfill duties as specified by their team, which will include account administration and implementing stages of media planning and buying. The AC will be enthusiastic and demonstrate a strong work ethic. The AC will be monitored for the quality of his/work and ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention-to-Detail: The AC will be thorough and deliberate in all instances and he/she will maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work.
- Enthusiasm: The AC will work hard and proactively, seeking opportunities to take on additional duties and learn new skills.
- Dedication: Interest and dedication to understanding the complexities of paid-media, both traditional and digital, data analysis, and reporting.
- Implementational media planning and buying across traditional and digital channels
- Research Proformas
- Account administration and policy adherence
- Ensure all work deadlines are met
- Lead own personal development
- Champion role
- Build strong relationships with team, clients and media owners
- Take initiative for tidiness of office and meeting rooms
- Other duties as required by the Account Director
- 0-1 years’ experience, preferably with marketing/advertising background
- Use of media ad serving technology and ability to learn new programs
- Understanding of core advertising and media terminology
- Basic understanding of digital advertising and concepts, such as ad serving, banners and pixels
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story based on data
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of detailed tasks
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Amplifies a culture of respect, trust, and team communication
- Positive attitude, ability to multi-task and manage stress fluidly across the day
- Sydney based with Australian working right/approved Visa requirements
DWA is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology and strategic marketing meet. Operating from eight offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies, including DXC, NetApp, Salesforce, Cisco, and Intuit.
Our Sydney Team:
Diverse personalities resulting from wide-ranging cultures and professional experiences make our Sydney office an exciting and vibrant place to work and play. The team is a committed member of the Media Federation of Australia (MFA) and proud to represent DWA in Sydney’s robust advertising industry. It’s easy to feel inspired and free-spirited at “DWA Down Under.” Our office boasts harbour views and a surfboard chandelier that lights up the entertainment area. The team celebrates and mingles regularly while gathering around our multi-level seating island, “Pride Rock,” for our all-hands, happy hours, and conversations. With Australia’s playground as our backyard, we know the importance of balance and embracing the outdoors and group athletics. Sunny Sydney summers are hard to beat, and when we’re not kicking goals for our clients, we’re grilling on the back BBQ, out on the ocean, or on the lawn bowls enjoying our iconic city.