DWA is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology and strategic marketing meet. Operating from eight offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies, including Lenovo, Akamai, Red Hat and more.
Who We Are:
As people, we like to have fun and not take life too seriously. We are a fairly small group, so personality fit is a huge thing for us. Because, let’s be real - you spend more time with your coworkers than your family, so we better like each other! Humor is important, as well as a good attitude. Teamwork and helping each other are essential to us. We believe in pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zones. You can make what you want out of your experience here and take it as far as you envision.
About the Role:
The Media Supervisor will be a leader in the office, overseeing the major accounts and managing the media teams on each. It is the Media Supervisor’s job to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met. He/she will oversee the media team with their campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships. He/she will provide consultative strategic direction to the media teams and identify appropriate programs and services to meet client needs. Furthermore, the Media Supervisor will work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. He/she will attend client meetings and write/present media plans to clients. Finally, this position will identify up-sell opportunities for clients.
- Manage the media teams, serve as a mentor, and provide guidance/leadership
- Manage all facets of campaign execution by overseeing account management and media teams
- Manage, review, and analyze all client facing deliverables
- Guide media planners in developing media plans
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and identify areas of development within emerging markets
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients
- Oversee campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships
- Oversee the development of RFPs, the final buy recommendation, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
- Develop and present concise results decks highlighting the relevant learning gained and recommendations for future campaigns
- Delegate and oversee responsibilities/assignments appropriate for Assistant Media Planners/Media Planners
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor community
- Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team
- Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identifying appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years in media management
- Possess demonstrable experience working in both B2B and B2C environments, as well as specific client experience within the technology sector
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Be detail-oriented, very organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure
- Articulate, intelligent, and credible individual, who is a self-starter and keen to make a difference in a growing business with existing clients
- Have experience with research resources such as Kantar, MRI, @Plan, Nielsen/NetRatings, AdRelevance, and other research/planning tools
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in the Tech sector a HUGE plus!
- Experience with lead generation activities is a plus
- Experience with inbound marketing/content marketing is a plus