DWA Australia has been selected as one of the BRW 2010 Fast Starters, the annual list of fastest-growing new businesses. For the past four years, DWA Australia has worked to help its clients stand out from the crowd by creating measurable results-driven media campaigns for technology companies in both the enterprise and consumer technology spaces.
"We are very proud to have been selected as one of the BRW 2010 Fast Starters," said John Massey, Managing Director of DWA ANZ. "Taking our place with the highest performers in the Australian business landscape is a true honour and testament to the amazing clients we have worked with."
About DWA Developing campaigns for brand building and lead generation, featuring online, offline, out of home, TV, print and radio, DWA is a media-agnostic technology specialist working with leading Australian and international brand names. With offices in San Francisco, London, Singapore and Sydney, DWA is one of the world's largest and most respected media planning and buying agencies working exclusively in the technology sector.
About the BRW 2010 Fast Starter Award The 2010 BRW Fast Starters are financially successful, fast-growing companies with strong year-on-year revenue growth, and they are more confident about future success than ever before. For entrepreneurs and start-up businesses to have qualified, they must fulfill stringent criteria:
• Have commenced trading after June 30, 2005
• Have reported at least two fiscal years of revenue
• Have revenue of more than $500,000 in 2008-09
• Have more than one main customer (the bulk of revenue must not be from government • grants or other start-up-funding)
• Be Australian - not a subsidiary of a multinational
• Revenue for 2008-09 must be more than 2007-08